Small Batch Soy Candles
Natural Handmade Soap
Natural Beard Oil
Woodsy, floral, sweet scents, made with the finest fragrance and essential oils, and natural ingredients.
- Contains organic argan, coconut, and almond oil
- Nitro musk and phthalate-free fine fragrances and essential oils
- Dye, sulfate, alcohol, detergent, and paraben-free
- Conditions your beard and skin
- Tames beard frizz
- Helps with beard growth
- Makes your beard appear shinier and fuller
- Creates a long-lasting and irresistible scent
- Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, and a blend of essential and fine fragrance oils
- Some of our soaps contain natural clays and pigments
- Our 'Supernatural' soap collection uses only essential oils
Color will vary slightly with each new batch of soap made, but the integrity of the soap shall remain the same. We use only natural, healing ingredients in our soap, such as naturally occurring clays and powders that come directly from the earth.
- Cruelty free - free from animal testing
- Vegan - free from animal products
- No Detergents
- No Sulfates (SLS)
- No alcohol
- No parabens
- No synthetic dyes
- Phthalate-free fine fragrance and essential oil blends
- No Palm oil
Shea Butter is considered to be high in vitamin/mineral content and thought to benefit dry skin. These soaps are wonderful for bath, shower, delicate skin care, and shaving. We have even used them on our hair to much success. Moisturizes well without clogging pores. The benefit of natural soap with Shea butter is that your skin will feel soft, has a natural shine and requires less lotion. Some even believe that Shea butter has healing properties.
For best results, keep soap dry in a draining soap dish when not in use. Do not leave it under the direct stream of water.
- Clean burning 100% US grown soy wax
- Braided cotton-core eco wicks
- Eco-friendly, all natural & biodegradable
- A blend of phthalate-free fine fragrances & essential oils
- Free from palm oil & dye
- Soy wax is 100% natural & renewable.
- Soy candles are better for the environment and your health: they are non-toxic and burn cleaner than paraffin wax. Soy produces as much as 90% less soot than paraffin wax. This soot can blacken walls, ceilings, and furniture, contaminate ventilation ductwork in your home, & most importantly, add toxic carcinogens into the air that you breathe.
- Soy candles burn slower than paraffin wax candles, making them last significantly longer.
- Soy helps U.S. farmers by creating important economic growth for the agricultural sector of the US economy.
- We encourage you to reuse the glass once the candle has burned. Soy wax washes away easily with soap and warm water or you can place the container in the freezer and simply peel the remaining wax off.
Upon lighting your candle for the first time, make sure to burn it long enough for the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the container. Without this important first step, a memory ring can form and make the candle tunnel for all future burns. This will drastically decrease your burn time and your fragrance throw for the entire life of your candle.
- Trim the candle’s wick to 1/4” before or after every burn session
- Allow the candle to burn for 3 hour intervals, or until a full melt pool has formed.
- NEVER leave a lit candle unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and animals
- Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface
- Keep it away from drafts
- Allow the candle to cool completely before handling
We are not medical professionals. None of our products are reviewed by the FDA, so we cannot make any claims on the health benefits of them. We can only offer our opinions based on research, product testing and customer reviews. Take this into consideration when shopping. Please look at ingredient list for allergies. This soap does not contain detergents and does not make any claims outside of being soap. Therefore it is regulated by Consumer Product Safety Commission and the ingredients are listed as a courtesy.